Smells fishy and stale!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

This is not pure krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

Oil isn't fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The fastest way to find out whether or not the oil is rancid is to slice open a capsule and take a whif. Source Naturals Krill Oil caps did have bright colored antioxidants inside, though the smell and taste was of an unpleasant old fish. I have yet to find a fish oil I trust. Mabey it's a problem living in such a warm city. Ascenta vege oil is pretty good but very expensive.

Be careful .. iherb is sending the blend version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 bottles but received the BLEND Version not the pure one and the company says that it is only a label change.

Source Natural, Artic Pure, Krill Oil