Great Product for Lipid Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Great for teenagers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Krill is mercury free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

My favourite supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.

This is a Repeat OFFENDER!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It offers the omega 3 in the form that is most bio-available to the brain phospholipids. In addition it has bit of Astaxanthin which is chemo-protective of the brain and eye health. I have noticed effortless improvement in memory overtime and details. I here by sentence this to a LIFETIME OF USE! I guess being the judge and jury in this case works :)

Top Quality Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Representing excellent value for money and a reasonably high dose of EPA/DHA with the added benefit of astaxanthin, look no further!

good

Posted by jimmysnuka on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good quality krill oil