hmmm.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have been told so many times that it does help people not burn in sunlight. usually when i'm out, my skin gets sun-burn really red. after using this, my skin gets tanned brown. so... recommendable.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended I test astaxanthin for my gastritis. I have been testing for a week, and so far I do notice a small improvement.

clean formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice formula without unnecessary fillers or vitamins. If you need astaxanthin this is the most pure form. It's only a matter of time and manufacturers are producing higher amounts of astaxanthin per softgel. This is one of the hype supplements. Just like vitamin D a few years ago went up from 800 IU till now 10.000 IU. I think the propaganda of Dr. Mercola and Dr. Oz will have a very great impact in these developments.

EYES AND HEART HEALTH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER! EXCELLENT FOR EYE AND CIRCULATORY HEALTH!

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, nice and pure ingredients and effective product. It helps me in preventing sunburn.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with what I received. Capsules are easy to swallow and the quality of the astaxanthin is good. I like that the strength in one capsule is mild so you can adjust the dosage to your own need.

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my order arrived exactly as ordered and in record time, even though I opted for regular fed ex delivery. Thank you iHerb! for helping me stay healthy.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm exceptionally happy. I recommend to everyone. Svjetlana , Prvic Luka , Croatia

Good product.