Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for nervousness/jumpiness, and if you wake up in the night, take a few of these to help calm you down a bit.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will buy more. It really has calmed me down and taking B-vitamins is important.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started these with a few other things at the same time so not sure what is due to B1 but my thinking has been sharper since taking them.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow tablets. We use them to keep mosquitoes away.

Mosquito Protecton

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this during the insect season, to ward off mosquitoes. It seems to help a little, and I need all the help I can get, because I'm mosquito bait.

A healthy way to keep out mosquitoes everyday.

Posted by jienoroffi on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loving this product since I received it. Just 1 tablet a day is all I need to avoid mosquito bites. No more balms and no more sticky lotions. Perfect for the whole family.

contains calcium

Posted by FightingFatigue on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are cheap but they contain calcium. I'm trying to up my magnesium and this means I need to take even more magnesium to counter the calcium so I will have to chuck them out

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Great value.

Good for maintaining body balance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Type 1 diabetic. Usinng this product for two months. Have seen improvement in my gait. Able to walk straight. None of the "duck walk" experience.

B-1 of great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) manufactured by Source Naturals. This vitamin is excellent for metabolic problems. Great quality and effectiveness.

1 2