Bioperiene tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff made me woosy to the point that I couldn't take it anymore.

Side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bioperine (piperine) makes me feel slightly sick. I've experimented a few times, separated by months. I'll be avoiding it in the future.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried half a tablet and broke out in severe headache. I think I don't need these.

weak potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using "0" empty capsules and fill them with ground black pepper instead. These are just too weak in potency in my opinion. Would have to take at least 4 with my Pregnenolone to feel them working.

Not sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about this supplement. I took it mostly for enhancing the absorption of other supplements, but I didn't noticed something different.

cant feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cant feel any difference when i use this product.Maybe the effect is too subtile.

Not so sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried, they upset my stomach so I stopped after about 5 days. I will try them again after I get back from a long business trip. From my current experience, I can only rate it as 2 star.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to tell wether these work or not since they don't have much effect on their own. I can take three at once, no heat and no noticable difference from other supplements. They're cheap though, so it doesn't hurt to giv'em a try.