Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Bioperine is basically 95% extracted piperine from black pepper. Different studies have shown that bioperine can increase nutrient absorption by increasing our body’s thermogensis. However, the studies limit the test nutrients to vitamins, minerals, a few herbs, a few antioxidant and some amino acids so it’s hard to tell if it works for other untested supplements (they only show those that works, not those which didn’t). As suming that it works with all nutrients and herbs, this will be a good product to add especially if you are taking a lot of different supplements. You get more nutrients without increasing dosage or you can save by reducing the dosage since you are absorbing. The tablets are round, very small and easy to swallow. However, this product also contains a lot of junk like calcium (probably from the dibasic calcium phosphate since I am not sure if it is even absorbable and flow agents like microcrystalline cellulose or magnesium stearate which actually inhibits nutrient absorption! Pricewise, this is very cheap and can easily last 2 months (2 tablets daily). Unfortunately, this is also the only product with Bioperine as standalone. Personally, it feels like it does helps increase absorption though not as much as expected. Check out my page for more reviews!

is good for absortion

Posted by Reviewer1230446 on Jun 09, 2011

i got burn on my stomach.conclusion,take your nutrients whit it,wait 10-15 min. and eat!

Peppery

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 03, 2011

These little pills are not coated, so don't leave them in your mouth too long before swallowing or you'll know how peppery they are! I like the dosage, the brand, and how small they are. I take a lot of pills at once but when this one is in the pile I make sure I'm fast.

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 23, 2012

Since I'´m taking quite a few supplements I can't honestly say that I feel the effect from BioPerine distinctively. However, I know that the bio availbility is enhanced, and reading the label etc here, I´m confident that this offering from Source Naturals must be one of the very best. Recommended!

Bioperine 10mg

Posted by Reviewer3349316 on Apr 27, 2010

So far excellent. I really feel the difference including this along with my daily vitamin supplements.

Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer1157871 on Jul 18, 2010

Dunno if this has any effect

Ok but need higher quantity

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Oct 29, 2011

Have to take three every morning.

Hard to say

Posted by jemolian on Sep 27, 2011

It is a little hard to say whether it would work for me or not but i would still recommend it. I am not eating any medication, just supplements. It was slightly spicy in throat since i ate half a tablet.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1438407 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been pleased with this, as with, most products I have bought from iHerb. iHerb is a great company. Ultra fast shipping (at my door 2 days after ordered) and great shipping rates.

Efficient

Posted by 5214862396119017275 on Sep 26, 2012

Do the job, but it's better to take it with food so you willn't have heartburn.

1 2