Efficient though .... take care

Posted by Reviewer1083073 on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first day I took Bioperine I in the morning, with my vitamins and with my treatment (designed for regulate my heart beats). My pulses decreased falling from 60 to 48. SO ... What I'm saying here is there was a side effect because my treatment was more efficient and every one who's taking piperine extract should be aware of that. And obviously, Bioperine is increasing bio availibility, and here's a proof it's working on a larger scale. As for a secondary benefit, I'm taking now half a pill of my treatment and it seems to be working properly. So just take care and be aware it could happen for you on molecules you're taking for your desease, not only vitamins are concerned here. Bioperine is doing exactly what it's designed for, perhaps too much better, that's why I rated 5 stars.

Fantastic!

Posted by cjpainter on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for almost 11 years now. I thought that I had actually got over it a few years ago, but I have always felt exhausted. After taking these Bioperine, along with my other supplements, I have a new lease on life. I know that it's a bit of a cliche, but I can't express how much better I feel. They work!

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer1782084 on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product, it increases absorption of all the supplements you take, but be careful because if you take it with a med it will increase absorption of that med also. This is wonderful for gastric by-pass receipents! I recommend this product very highly!!

Great absoprtion !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BioPerine has been shown in clinical trials to increase absoprtion of several nutrients including co-enzyme Q10, selenium, curcumin, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. Piperine has also been shown to help with thermogenesis, which is the metabolic process that generates energy in the human body, a key factor in maintaining weight loss. Piperine has been shown to help with fat metabolism and be able to accelerate energy metabolism in the body. In the clinical trials1: Serum levels of coenzyme Q10 increased with 14 days supplementation of BioPerine - Coenzyme Q10 has been studied extensively with benefits shown for heart health, radiation injury, Parkinsons and other health issues. Bioavailability of curcumin was increased 2000% when consumed with BioPerine - Curcumin is a popular spice which has also been studied extensively for its possible antitumour6 and antioxidant7 effects. Maximum plasma concentrations of vitamin C were higher when consumed with BioPerine - Vitamin C is also another essential micronutrient shown to have antioxidant properties. I take lots of dietary supplements, so when I read that this product helped in utilization of nutrients, I was sold. I have only been using this about 2 - 3 weeks and as we know, nutritional supplementation is a subtle thing and can take a while to recognize benefits. I noticed a significant increase in the effectiveness of the herbs I have been taking with the Bioperine. Also, I notice that my body is absorbing more of the vitamins I am taking as well. Knowing its not what you take, but how much your body absorbs. It was a clear to me this was a nutrient booster that everyone who take supplements should take. Because of the actions of piperine on digestion, it is best taken with, or around the time of a meal or with other supplements. I am looking forward to experiencing enhanced absorption of my dietary supplements, with the regular use of Bioperine !

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it to increase turmeric absorbtion. Sure tastes better than pepper!

This stuff noticeably works

Posted by Reviewer2645526 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just finished my first bottle of Bioperine and I can vouch that it actually works. I take 1 pill in the morning with my vitamins and 1 in the evening with the rest of my supplements. I know it works because I once took it right before having a cup of coffee and never in my life have I experienced a coffee the way I experienced it that day. Unfortunately it was not in a good way. Because of the Bioperine my body was supper effective at absorbing the caffeine which then resulted in nausea and an overall feeling of discomfort which lasted several hours. This was the first time I had coffee with Bioperine, and the first time a cup of coffee had that effect on me. Needless to say, I'm now careful with what I eat and/or drink after taking Bioperine. But it works!

Helps with absortion

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my doctors told me that I was having a "mal-absortion" problem regarding digesting my food and supplements. He recommended BioPerine with each meal. These tablets really work. I get blood tests every 6 months and many of my numbers improved. So, BioPerine is a simple way to help your digestive tract absorb more nutrition. Just one caution: some people who already have too much acid in their stomachs may not be able to tolerate the Bioperine. But it is inexpensive and won't hurt to give it a try.

BioPerine, Great Internal Heater

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BioPerine is great for thermogenesis,that is,to heat up your body. Ive always felt the cold. But this is the first winter trying this product and i found myself walking around with not as many clothes on and wondering why Im not as cold as usual. I cant vouch for the absorbtion benefits,but as far as keeping me warm,this stuff is GREAT. Wonder how I will go in summer,but grateful for the winter warmth. At 50YO,this is the first winter that has not bothered me. I HATE Winter,but not this year. To me thats a small miracle !

Great

Posted by klinacz on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my daily supplements more efficient and better absorbed by my body. It is the only brand I could find with BioPerine standalone so far. Personally I would prefer capsules to tablets, but it is still doing its job. I would like to see smaller doses like 5mg as well. I do not exceed 10 mg dose per day because BioPerine works as antithyroid agent and I am cautious about that.

Excellent CYP3A4 & Pgp inhibitor!

Posted by Skilled1 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of piperine, one of nature's most potent CYP3A4 and Pgp inhibitors. Great way to increase bioavailability/decrease glucuronidation in the liver and the small intestine, and achieve higher concentration of substances that act as CYP3A4 substrates (like curcumin, EGCG etc.). Alot of synthetic drugs are also CYP4A4 substrates, so be careful.