Side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bioperine (piperine) makes me feel slightly sick. I've experimented a few times, separated by months. I'll be avoiding it in the future.

Great

Posted by klinacz on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my daily supplements more efficient and better absorbed by my body. It is the only brand I could find with BioPerine standalone so far. Personally I would prefer capsules to tablets, but it is still doing its job. I would like to see smaller doses like 5mg as well. I do not exceed 10 mg dose per day because BioPerine works as antithyroid agent and I am cautious about that.

BioPerine, Great Internal Heater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BioPerine is great for thermogenesis,that is,to heat up your body. Ive always felt the cold. But this is the first winter trying this product and i found myself walking around with not as many clothes on and wondering why Im not as cold as usual. I cant vouch for the absorbtion benefits,but as far as keeping me warm,this stuff is GREAT. Wonder how I will go in summer,but grateful for the winter warmth. At 50YO,this is the first winter that has not bothered me. I HATE Winter,but not this year. To me thats a small miracle !

Peppery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These little pills are not coated, so don't leave them in your mouth too long before swallowing or you'll know how peppery they are! I like the dosage, the brand, and how small they are. I take a lot of pills at once but when this one is in the pile I make sure I'm fast.

Dwayne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goooood, it helps in my bowl with absorbing minerals vitamins etc etc...

Source Naturals, BioPerine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really reccommend this product, I've ordered it many times and in large amounts and my clients are very satisfied with it. It works with no problems and this is the most important thing. The product is very well wrapped so nothing will break during the shipping. It is a really good company, I've got a very good contact with the seller and the price is also fine. This is not only my opinion but also all of my clients'. I cannot imagine that I had to cooperate with some other company!!! Best wishes for you!

Source naturals, bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bioperine® used with your other natural products for better absorption of the ingredients. Thank you. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take this with Cayenne chili capsules. Really don't without them.

Excellent CYP3A4 & Pgp inhibitor!

Posted by Skilled1 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of piperine, one of nature's most potent CYP3A4 and Pgp inhibitors. Great way to increase bioavailability/decrease glucuronidation in the liver and the small intestine, and achieve higher concentration of substances that act as CYP3A4 substrates (like curcumin, EGCG etc.). Alot of synthetic drugs are also CYP4A4 substrates, so be careful.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried half a tablet and broke out in severe headache. I think I don't need these.