Neutral

Posted by TriedandTested on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 tablet twice a day in the hopes of increasing the amount of nutrients absorbed by my system, but I'm not sure if it's helped after taking this for 4 months.

Source Naturals, BioPerine - Bioperine says it increases absorption better ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any increase in effect when I take this with my blood pressure meds. But that's not conclusive though, I would have to be more scientific about. Anyways ... research and clinical trials show a significant effect when taken with prescription meds ... so, please be forewarned when using this. The plus side is, if you already know that it /potentiates/ the effect of the drug you take, you can decrease its dosage while using BioPerine. Result? you save on your drug expenses! (You need first to know how it affects you though. And better -- consult with your MD). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

weak potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using "0" empty capsules and fill them with ground black pepper instead. These are just too weak in potency in my opinion. Would have to take at least 4 with my Pregnenolone to feel them working.

Not sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about this supplement. I took it mostly for enhancing the absorption of other supplements, but I didn't noticed something different.

Source Naturals, Bioperine, ("piperine'), 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on December 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) I take this fine product with Turmeric for absorption purposes.

Ideal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

...for enhanced absorption of supplements.

Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Get the most out of harder to assimilate herbs and supplements like turmeric, milk thistle and CoQ10

get more bang for your buck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

cheap addition to your supplement regime can really supercharge your absorbtion..

Bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dunno if this has any effect

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Reduces hunger, improves digestion.