Best Boswellia, but hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Boswellia that I have found, however the pills are large and can be hard to swallow. I take them to help with my Ulcerative Colitis.

Seems to help somewhat for inflammation and pain...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Funny thing, I bought this product for my mom's back pain and arthritis, and I ended up sustaining a fall. I used it for about a week and it helped with the painful bumps and bruises I experienced after the accident. Not as good as Motrin or Advil but some relief was brought. My mom hasn't experienced any relief yet. Maybe she will after a few weeks.

Works for me but not for my parents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used boswellia from Avesta before which was higher dosage than this one but didn't seem as effective. Then I had a 2-3 week break and started on this one. The inflammation and the pain in my hands actually disappeared only after one day of taking it. The only downside was that I got really nausious after the first two pills but then my body seemed to adjust and the nausia disappeared. Will have to take it longer to know for sure that the dramatic reduction in inflummation just within a day is indeed due to this supplement. But so far so good, seems to work well for me. My parents took it for a month but their joints didn't imrpove at all, so clearly it doesn't work for everybody. Someone here commented that the size of the pills is too big. I disagree! The pills are not tiny but definitely not oversized and perfectly easy to swallow. I have taken much bigger boswellia pills in the past and find these reasonable.

Yay, Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. I crochet a lot and my hands would get stiff and sore from arthritis. I have stopped using ibuprofen for my joint pain because of the Boswellia. The only thing is that I can't take 3 a day because of the calcium (too much calcium), however, 2 a day works just fine.

Does take a few days to get used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to help with my arthritis but it took a few days for my stomach to get used to it. I would recommend only taking it with a main meal as otherwise it tends to repeat. This supplement has quite a strong odour which is another reason for taking it with a meal. JS UK

Finger joint swelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tablets really help with the achy, swollen finger joints and the heat in the joint also is much less.

Very satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this together with curcumin and ginger which seems to work very well to control inflammation.

hard to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it for my husband as an anti-inflammatory remedy to help treat his sarcoidos, but we discovered that the product contains calcium which is not recommended when you are suffering from sarcoid.

Boswellia for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is for inflammation. But I think that the extremely expensive 5-LOX type of Boswellia from LifeExtension might be a little better= one pill per day vs at least 3 or more. So.... is it better to pay more for the 5-Lox or take more of the Source natural Boswellia..... I'll have to get out my calculator.

Very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Multi-purpose product of very good quality

1 2