Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was buying my Boswellia from GNC. Then they deceided not to sell it anymore. This product was the closest to the product I was using. I was worried that I would have to take twice as much because it was tablets instead of capsules. But that isn't the case. The Boswellia I purchased is working great and it costs a lot less then what I was getting at GNC. GNC has deceided to carry it again. But I won't be going back to them. From now on I will be getting it from iHerb.com

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped by back pain.

Good for achy muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

This herb really works to relieve muscle pain, in my case the tight knots from computer work. I've been using it for years with no side effects. The calcium base is a bonus. Highly recommend.

hard to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it for my husband as an anti-inflammatory remedy to help treat his sarcoidos, but we discovered that the product contains calcium which is not recommended when you are suffering from sarcoid.

Boswellia for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is for inflammation. But I think that the extremely expensive 5-LOX type of Boswellia from LifeExtension might be a little better= one pill per day vs at least 3 or more. So.... is it better to pay more for the 5-Lox or take more of the Source natural Boswellia..... I'll have to get out my calculator.

needs more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take it along with Turmeric and Bromelain, twice a day. I'm not sure what it does exactly. Its only 2 weeks since I've started.

good not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried this one, i think is not as effective as boswellia of other brand name i used to use

Not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any positive difference while taking this product.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

it really works ive got rid of my pain in my knees

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have bone issues you might wanne try this