It is what it says on the label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a big bottle of charcoal packed into small capsules at a reasonable price.

good stuff, reliable source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this great for intestinal woes. Absorbs the bad stuff, which is why it's used in all kinds of filters.

Clears out the bad stuff! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking two with 1tbsp Zeoforce Zeolite to clear out toxins from my system. I've been exposed to mold which takes anywhere from 6mo to 1 1/2 yrs to get better. I like the Nature's Way brand better as this one had charcoal in the bottle with use; the other doesn't.

useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for emergency situation with food poisoning, until you reach for probiotics.

Use as a teeth whitener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I open the capsules into a little bowl and use these as a teeth treatment, my teeth have never been whiter. Love it.!

Came fast and seem to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not taking them for too long yet but so far the price was right and they seem to work. Helps with feeling not wellness stomach-wise. I mainly bought it because of the detoxifying effect it would bring during and after chemotherapy.

Hangover cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take a couple of these after drinks, another couple when you wske up. No headache

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It takes away the toxins and doeesnb't upset the system. What more could a person want? Great service by iherb once again.

EXCELLENT product for so many ailments!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for detoxifying programs and works wonderfully for GI upsets. I use it daily for continued excellent health and well being. I highly recommend it and the price is excellent!

For comfort digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I have had some problem with digestion, this is perfect soluton for comforting my belly. It is not easy to get edible charcoal, but once I've learned that it is very effecitve to clean the guts. Recommandable.