Source Naturals Coenzymate B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Welllll, the taste leaves much to be desired (the taste isn't awful - I've had worse - but it's not necessarily palatable either, and the kids don't seem to like them AT ALL), and the tablets are quite large, which translates to taking quite a long time for it to dissolve. Most of our family has tried this, and the kids seem to prefer another brand's "drops" over having to wait so long for these to dissolve each time they take them. I also must agree with them... 30+ seconds for the drops to do their thing is much more reasonable than the minutes required for these tablets to dissolve. We'll stick with the drops!

Horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is absolutely horrible, very bitter. Also, it takes very long for the tablet to dissolve, which would be no problem if the taste was acceptable.

Pretty awful taste - efficacy unknown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is slightly orange, mostly bitter. I'm disappointed because I have Source Naturals' peppermint B-12 sublingual and they're delicious. I can barely stand this one.

Good product, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The taste makes me want to skip this supplement every day. I have to force myself to take it and I am about to find something else to replace it.

mixed reactionaction

Posted by newday on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have only used 2 days Do notice subtle increase in energy, sense of wellbeing and increased appetite...have had little for over a year. However, although taste is acceptable, these dissolve very slowly and although they are round, the edges are a bit sharp in a small mouth I will probably try the much touted cream delivery system next.

Great delivery system

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant tasting easy to assimilate form of getting your B vitamins especially if you have absorption issues

A must to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it is sublingual.

seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

am just taking it to balance the single B's I'm taking