helps dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of vitamin B complex. No other vitamin B product makes me feel like it is actually doing something good. The sublingual B is best. My elderly mother had very dry red skin on her hands. In combination with detoxifying her body, she took this vitamin B complex. It worked wonders! I take it right before bed (under my tongue). I prefer the orange flavor over the peppermint. Keep in mind to give your body a break from it once in a while, so as to not overdose.

Powerful B Vitamins

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand for quick supplementation when I feel my B Vitamins are low (I'll feel tired, uninspired, or short tempered when I'm at that critical point). Just put 2 under the tongue & they'll dissolve in about 20 minutes, sending absorbable B's directly into the blood stream. This helps brighten my mood after taking & gives me more energy. Be forewarned that it will slightly discolor teeth--I recommend rinsing your mouth w/ water (& swallowing) about 10 minutes after these dissolve. Great IHerb price!

Gave me a surprising boost

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking quite a decent amount of oral B complex, so i was quite surprised by how much of a voost this product gave me wthin just a week of starting it. I suppose that means my body wasn't converting at least one of the B vitamins very well. I'd recommend anyone seriously ill try this product for a few weeks to see if you're absorbinb the standard B vitamins as well as you could be. The taste is quite nice too, though to make it a perfect product it would also contain activated folate (Metafolin). I may now try the B1 as s atand alone coenzymated sublingual, thank SN and iHerb!

Invaluable Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have several health issues, CFS/ME being just one. This product has made an unbelievable difference in the way I feel compared to before discovering it. All people and conditions vary widely. However, based on my experience, if it can help others like it has me, then I recommend it 100%. To our good health!

I love this quick acting B complex -- flavor OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gives me a quick little boost and I carry them in my purse. I've tried both the orange and the peppermint and I like the orange much better. The taste isn't offensive to me. I simply crush the tablet with my teeth to break it up and then move it under my tongue. It takes a little less time to dissolve this way.

Works like magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 87-yr-old uncle doesn't seem to be absorbing his B vitamins in his foods or regular supplements. I got his these and he started to feel good after just one week. Cell Food and these tablets have given him more energy that he's has in decades. Thank you, iHerb!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works the best among all Coenzymate B Complex products. I can feel the difference minutes after i take it. The taste is bitter, but it's not that bad; even my son and daughter are taking it before school to keep them focus. I introduced it to my mother in law In the beginning, she thought the taste was bad, now she loves it. She said it helped her having less colds and felt more alert.

This is a wonderful product - Just eat them (NO vits are absorbed sublingually)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality product. However, those who don't like the taste can just eat (chew) them with food, like I do. ALL relevant research on pharmacodynamics states that NO vitamins are absorbed sublingually. When you dissolve them under the tongue, the resulting liquid slides down to your stomach, where active absorption begins. Nevertheless, these are really the best b-comp that I have found.

Love the Taste, Love How Well They Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually love the taste of these. In fact, sometimes I'll take an extra one or two in the day, simply because I enjoy the taste combined with the way they make me feel (calming,as someone else said, while at the same time a pick me up from a low energy slump). I do the same thing with orange flavored vitamin C. So if you're considering the product and are scared off by all the negative talk about the taste, try them for yourself. Taste is very personal and subjective, some people like the taste, others dont. But by no means is this one of those products that just simply tastes awful regardless of who you are (there are some products like that here, where every sinlge reviewer says they could not take the product because of the taste - this is not that type of product, a lot of people really enjoy these). If it doesnt taste all yummy and tasty to you, keep in mind they are a vitamin after all, not candy - you're buying them for the health benefits. I have adrenal insufficiency issues, so the B vitamins are key to keeping me going and I find these are a great way to get the B's. I'm grateful at not having another large pill to swallow like with some of the other B-complex pills out there, and I really can feel them working.

Nothing else comes close.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many other B complexes with active B vitamins but nothing else comes close to this one. I have switched from B Right which in comparison, comes in a distant second for me. I believe the difference may be the Thiamine or riboflavin which are both fully coenzymated. Also the fact that it contains a decent amount of B12 (dibencozide) & P5P. NAD & Q10 are also in the mix.

1 2 3