Great for Estrogen Dominance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used this brand for 2 months and noticed improvement in my cycle. I no longer had any breast pain or tenderness (usually caused by estrogen dominance). I then switched to a different brand which contained the bioresponse dim. Within a month all my symptoms returned. I've been back using Source Naturals DIM for 6 months now with great results. I won't switch again!

Works for men.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Good product with proper use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to balance your estrogen, this is it. Keep in mind that you need to take it with foods that enhance its bioavailability (that is, your body's ability to get the nutrients from this supplement). What works for me is to take the DIM with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, or most any other vegetable (but cruciferous ones are the best). Good product, great price.

Important product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.

Seems to do the Trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this daily for about three weeks and have experienced great changes. Two areas of major improvement are no more bloating and mood stability. I'v noticed no side effects. I'd highly recommend this product!

High Estrogen Level

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband's estrogen levels started to rise and this product brought his numbers back into the normal range. Will continue to use it.

This really worked for me--in under two weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

DIM is the first and only herbal/natural remedy that gave me nearly immediate results. Breast tenderness is greatly reduced. I urge women to take this supplement and look up the studies that verify this compound's effectiveness.

Good Product; Good Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work well and are a lot less expensive than comparable brands. They are easy to digest and easy on the pocketbook. I seem to have lost the estrogenic weight and bloating I had put on.

Prevention is the key!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am in a high breast cancer risk group and decided to start taking these as a preventative measure. I take 300mg a day and no longer suffer with breast pain and tenderness (before it was terrible!). I'm hoping they help me in the long term. Very happy with the service from iHerb.

be careful if you have arthritis

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Protect you from 16-hidroxy-estrone. To raise T levels consider take with Calcium D-glucarate and Nettle Root extract. It could make your pee more dark and your joints dry, be careful if you haver arthritis!