red urine, headache

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it is a good price. I took 1 capsule after meal and my urine is reddish, pink but that wouldn't bother me much if I hadn't got headache too. Somehow I feel it doesn't do me good. I was using Nature ways DIM 100mg and all seemed fine.

Great quality for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took this to start regulating my estrogen levels, overall I would say my face has cleared up a bit more and has helped with hot flashes I'm prone to (non menopausal). Great price too!

DIM is an amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

DIM (diindolylmethane) is one of the few things that will shrink a man's prostate. It works well for me, along with LEF.ORG's product, "Ultra Natural Prostate." Men need at least 200 mg of DIM for it to work. In some cases, 400 mg will help even more. Your urine stream will increase by using it. ... Thanks to IHERB for this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has really helped me in the process of balancing my body again. I really recommend this product as it is a good price for it and it works.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

An ingredient that helps blunt the effects of excess estrogen, seemed to work fine for me! I recommend this! Pair this with Indole-3-Carbinol and it will help metabolize unhealthy estrogens and detox the body.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really recommending this one

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super Kvalitet på disse. Har god effekt på pms og hetetokter

DIM for my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ovarian cysts and am hoping to shrink them, so far taking this medication has stopped it from growing waiting for next ultra scan to see more results.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

200mg 2-3x daily works perfect for stabilizing hormones causing the mood swings, hot flashes and other joys of peri :). Haven’t noticed it helping the weight gain but then I didn’t really expect it to do so. Once the hormones are balanced I’m hoping exercise will correct that problem. This brand is good quality and has worked best of those I’ve tried. Highly recommend!

Good product . I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for acne treatment, makes skin less greasy. Prevents from breasts pain before periods and from bad mood on PMS. Noticed big improvement after two weeks of using. It really helps. This is my most need product on iherb. I no longer can live without it. It made my skin healthy and not so oily. Thank you. I had acne all my life. And I periodically buy this product. It completely clears my skin.

1 2