DLPA Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using DLPA for years for depression, and this brand works well for me. It is also the cheapest I've found. I like the 375mg because you can split dosage more readily.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Relief from feeling unwell.

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With Celiac disease, you get so tired of feeling poorly, so when I read about this product, I decided to see if it would really help. Yes, it makes me feel not just better, but it makes me feel young, happy and carefree again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is a help for fibromilgia

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these in combination with "Boswellin with Curcumin" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

Great mood lifter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

DLPA is a great moodlifter -

Delivery time to Europe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was supprised to see that the delivery time to the netherlands was only 2 days! (DHL) Perfect!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far helping with being off anti depressents

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, helps against pain and restore functions. High quality, reasonable price.

1 2