Good product, did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was too strong for me, it sort of overdigested the food almost leading to constipation for all the wrong reasons. But my husband found it helpful. Probably helpful for people whose digestion is very weak.

It gave me acid reflux after 4 days of usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a healthy, fit 27 year old person and have never had acid reflux in my life. I decided to take Essential Enzymes to help with my digestion. 3 days in I started feeling like there is a vitamin stuck in my throat. Then I felt an acidic lemon-after taste in my mouth - symptoms of acid reflux. I saw my gastroenterologist who told me it is very common to get acid reflux from taking such powerful enzymes. Now I have to take Omeprazole for 5 weeks to make it go away. Needless to say - I put the entire enzyme bottle away, after only taking 4 days worth of it.

Seems very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 2 caps per meal sprinkled on my food and my digestion improved immediately.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE these! Saved my stomach and life! And I LOVE that they have lactase in them, too!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

quickly

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this digestive enzyme product.

excellent enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been able to maintain my wt loss of 25 lbs with these enzymes!

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best digestive enzyme I have tried, and for the price - it is incredible.

great product for those who suffer from acid reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

if you have problems digesting meat and dairy like i do this is your magic pill. i took 2 caplets before a steak dinner and i had none of the side effects that i usually do. i also had whole milk!! and nothing happened to me!! this is amazing!!!

*****best digestive enzyme I have ever tried*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes are a power house for individuals that have difficulty digesting certain foods. Poorly digested foods mean less nutrician getting to your body. I am much more satiated when I use this product, having way less hunger. I take one before I eat and one after I eat. I suffer with acid reflux and this seems to help with that also. Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!