*****best digestive enzyme I have ever tried*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes are a power house for individuals that have difficulty digesting certain foods. Poorly digested foods mean less nutrician getting to your body. I am much more satiated when I use this product, having way less hunger. I take one before I eat and one after I eat. I suffer with acid reflux and this seems to help with that also. Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!

Great Enzymes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found these very helpful to help eliminate gas and indigestion when eating certain foods. I can tell a huge difference when I do not take them. Tried other brands but they just do not seem to measure up to these! I would definitely purchase these again.

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have had a large meal these seem to keep you from that heavy feeling in your stomach. I also think that enzymes are a good way to take the load off your pancreas, which is a good thing for your long-term health. I learned that people with pancreatitis are given enzymes- again to give it a break.

The BEST I've ever tried!

Posted by time4change on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product years ago with every meal and it got rid of my unexplained heartburn. (Prior to finding this product I tried 4 different perscription drugs and a few other enzyme suppliments---nothing else worked!) Come to find out I am lactose and gluten intolerant and cutting those things out got rid of my heartburn. However I still keep a bottle of this stuff around in case I over eat or get indigestion.

healthy liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

reduces stress on my liver and gall bladder, i.e., it helps my liver function, reduces need for western medical model of poisoning and destroying.

Works great with no side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only enzyme I've used which does not cause bloating. Works well for me.

A Bonus for aging digestive systems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to be kind to my aging body and thaes enzymes have enabled me to digest foods that were causing me problems, especially dairy and meat products. Now there is no more distress after meals and my body is able to absorb the proteins I need to stay healthy and energetic.

A Product That Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this particular enzyme product for 6 or 7 years now. It's amazing how well it works for aiding digestion, and alleviating any symptoms of reflux disorder. It works!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is great tasting with high quality ingredients. The instructions say to take with juice but my wife and I take it mixed with distilled water thereby saving calories. This product is far superior to All One.

have to take two at a time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These aren't as powerful as I expected. They do help with digestion.