Pretty easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes fine (just slightly sweet). Stir it as soon as you add it to liquids, otherwise it forms clumps at the bottom of your drink.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I-m using this in the morning to get a better absortion of calcium, taking these will keep the good bacteria alive, probiotics are so expensive and yet only a few people care to keep them alive n the gut, well you have to feed the good bacteria and this the best way to do it.

Good for irritable bowel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to FOS and other nutrients the IBS is gone. Colonic bacteria love to munch on FOS.

won't order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

don't need this product.

Great PREbiotic

Posted by vitality on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good for feeding probiotics and helping them get well established. Had a noticeable (positive) effect on my intestines. To avoid taking a supplement you can get FOS from foods such as asparagus, but this can be good to take temporarily if you have a lot of gut problems. Zinc can be a good idea as it helps the gut heal.

Excellent Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to assist the probotics I am using process better. It does, along with another product I purchased from iherb, and I am less bloated. I use numerous Source Naturals products and I always seem to get the results I am seeking.

Tasteless, dissolves completely, seems effective

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No complaints on this. It dissolves completely in water, has no taste, and as far as I know, it's working - though I haven't tested my good bacteria in my gut to see!

sticks to the palate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried better FOS's. This one sticks to my palate like a bad/old gum.

Jaycee

Posted by Jaycee on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well

This is a food for Probiotics in our coli , it can support Probiotics survive in our coil.

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am take 1 teaspoon in my drink per day , it is really improve my digestive system Health. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.