Pretty easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes fine (just slightly sweet). Stir it as soon as you add it to liquids, otherwise it forms clumps at the bottom of your drink.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I-m using this in the morning to get a better absortion of calcium, taking these will keep the good bacteria alive, probiotics are so expensive and yet only a few people care to keep them alive n the gut, well you have to feed the good bacteria and this the best way to do it.

Good for irritable bowel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to FOS and other nutrients the IBS is gone. Colonic bacteria love to munch on FOS.

won't order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

don't need this product.

Great PREbiotic

Posted by vitality on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good for feeding probiotics and helping them get well established. Had a noticeable (positive) effect on my intestines. To avoid taking a supplement you can get FOS from foods such as asparagus, but this can be good to take temporarily if you have a lot of gut problems. Zinc can be a good idea as it helps the gut heal.

Excellent Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to assist the probotics I am using process better. It does, along with another product I purchased from iherb, and I am less bloated. I use numerous Source Naturals products and I always seem to get the results I am seeking.

Tasteless, dissolves completely, seems effective

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No complaints on this. It dissolves completely in water, has no taste, and as far as I know, it's working - though I haven't tested my good bacteria in my gut to see!

sticks to the palate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried better FOS's. This one sticks to my palate like a bad/old gum.

Jaycee

Posted by Jaycee on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well

fos helped my difficult breathing get better, & restored normal bowel movement that was too loose & that i lost control of

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

peace, i've used this product many years ago, but became unavailable in local stores & online, in fact all fos products disappeared by all brands. when i 1st utilized this product it seems like 15 years ago or so, i had constant loose bowels ever since the doctor had me do 3 types of anti-biotics for 1 month & it was discovered i have a life long injury of a worn out completely cartilage between lumbar vertebrae so they rub bone on bone, painful, that now can't grow back once all gone, waited 10 years too long to see a doctor as to hazards from my heavy lifting laborious job for decades. so anytime i lift even the lightest object my bowels would go, in research about what pro-biotics are that was told me when i went back to doctors office when finished the 1 month of anti-biotics, i was told in a soft barely audible tone that now i need to do pro-biotics the rest of my life daily, not knowing about this stuff, researched pro-biotics on internet. claimed fos (fructooligosaccharides) is what the good breathing bacteria need as food, a carbohydrate in plants with jerusalem artichokes having the most, that i believe the product claimed is made of. & i need to take it along with the pro-biotics so they can survive the journey through the stomach acid into the upper intestinal tract where they live. so finding the product again because the problem has flared up, it seems a new prescription to help my breathing from toxic particles substance breathed in daily for decades on the job kept getting worse, difficult breathing in cold, just crossing a room, didn't read the paper work that comes with prescription cause too stressed, so when able i read it had dairy, i am allergic to dairy & am a vegan, it seemed caused the loose bowels, being a vegan following doctors advice on proper nutrition to keep my injury from worsening, that also came about from lack of proper nutrients daily. but on the fos bottle it said california found product to cause birth defects & cancer, i took it as a fraud, probably some company competing, but haven't been able to afford any pro-biotics yet, hope to before i use it up. my bowels have gotten better a little, but have been carry weight that counter acts any help, can't get out of carry what is need for daily living. in past just doing this product, i was told will multiply the good breathing bacteria 3 to 4 times their amount, & it would restore normal bowel movemengt by itself, & it did, & also helped my breathing that was very difficult, like a miracle.

1 2