Calms my nerves~!

Posted by SunDownSeede on March 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have peripheal brain and nerve damage and this stuff relaxes my over sensitive nerves~! When stress hits also it has a very calming effect and I LOVE the peppermint taste:-) Thank you for awesome product!

Works quickly and effectively

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I'd known about this product sooner. I take this along with 5-HTP and helped me with insomnia and anxiety with racing thoughts at night. Also helps with irritabilty associated with depression and PMS. Great taste!

Calm to think

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this product VERY effective. I can actually behave like a rational human being under pressure now, instead of totally going to pieces.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this with 2.5 mg of melatonin nightly for sleep, with excellent results. I also take one if I know I'm heading into a stressful meeting or situation. Does not induce sleep at inappropriate times. I highly recommend it

Gaba Calm is very calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really works and is extremely fast acting. I am on a lot of meds and that could influence the uptake but I felt a dramatic difference within 20 minutes.

No help for anxiety

Posted by Leveeah on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work for me. The lozenge also takes a really long time to dissolve.

Not effective at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nerves must be really, really shot because I have been trying 2 or 3 of these a day and they do nothing. Seriously though, I can't see where there is enough of anything in these to truly be effective. I have what I would describe as normal everyday anxiety, nothing that bad, and these didn't even help a tiny bit. Wish they would have....the peppermint is a little strong and irritating under the tongue.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have reordered this product as it has proven to take the edge off anxiety. I use a quantity per day greater than recommended; one per hour as needed. Keep out of moisture as they are meant for quick disolving under the tongue.

Calming Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son ( 14 years) has been using this product for a few months and just loves it. He likes how calm it helps him to feel. He also loves the peppermint flavour.

Very little effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this supplement for over 3 months now and I honestly don't think it does much for me at all. I feel no different after letting the tablet dissolve under my tongue. I will say that I have had pain under my tongue at the salivary gland area on some days, so it has effected me in that way. I have always been very careful to move the tablet around just as the packaging states. The tablets and large and very minty (think Altoid) and take a long time to dissolve (over 10 minutes). I wouldn't repurchase this.

1 2 3 4