Helped my burning and pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with GERD. . .this helped the burning and pain!!

Same ingredients as another product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking another brand's version of this product on the recommendation of my gastroenterologist. It worked, but was terribly expensive. I decided to try Source Natural's product (my naturapath has given me several supplements in this brand, so I knew it was a good one) and I actually think this one works better for me than the original! The capsules seem to release more slowly into my system than the other brand's tablets. I am grateful to iHerb for carrying these supplements and for their exceptional customer service. Thank you!

Zinc Carnosine- source naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has produced very good results with improvement in digestion etc after a H Pylori infection.

Helps with IBS and any digestive issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle for me. Having suffered IBS for years I never found anything to calm my spasms then this. Take it right before you eat. You will notice a difference. It's very hard to find this in health food stores so very been buying them here. Iherb is a lifesaver!

Help for IBS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a real benefit in combatting the symptoms of IBS. It's not a cure all but it has been the most effective in relieving and preventing IBS pain and providing a healthier system. Highly recommend!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with acid.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my stomach, taken on an empty stomach it does a good job.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This actually helps!

Helps gastritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am prone to gastritis and am finding that my attacks happen much less often and are less severe when I use this product regularly

Source Naturals Gastric Soothe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feeling more soothed - easy to take and hoping it will be a long term digestive correction

1 2