No coating, hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is probably a great product if it were no so hard to swallow. The first time I took them, it dissolved in my mouth almost causing me to choke.

upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These upset my stomach EVERY TIME!! I have been using another brand and never had a problem.

Ok Product- Terrible for Pill Swallowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know the quality is supposed to be good, and it definitely has a decent amount of extract, however, I could NOT for the life of me swallow these. If you've ever bitten nails with polish on them, that is exactly what these are like as soon as they hit your tongue. I have tried the quick throw, hiding it in something else, even smashing it up (which I do not recommend because of the pungency). All in all, it was just not going down, and I've taken some very large capsules in my time. I give it one star because of the difficulty in taking them, which means I never was able to get the benefit. Be warned if you have difficulty taking pills or are sensitive to bitters.

Lack of coating makes this a bitter pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lack of any coating on the Source Naturals Green Tea Extract 500 mg tablets means that you have to swallow one of these pills very quickly, before it becomes too rough to swallow. The lack of a coating also means that the tablet's natural bitterness quickly permeates the mouth.