swallow fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You have to swallow these fast or they start to dissolve in your mouth and they don't taste very good.

great for the immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i've used this product for a couple years after having it recommended to me by my dentist. it's a great produce and it's nice to know that i can get it from iherb since it's hard to find at stores.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this very long but so far I like it. As long as I take it with food, it doesn't give me a stomachache or the jitters. Not sure yet if it is helping me lose any weight yet as I'm trying a few different things together. But know Green Tea is a great anti-oxidant so I will continue to use this product.

Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price for 120 tabs taken daily for an antioxidant........

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They taste bad, but it's the first green tea extract I've tried and I'd imagine they all do. Just swallow it quickly!

Source Naturals, Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01846)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi the service and the item ordred were excellent. My only concern was that customs opened the seal to the tablets and probably tipped them out and touched them and I now have to swallow them, a bit dubious. I will probably find them locally next time

ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

2 MORNING & 2 AFTER LUNCH

Do not like the taste but otherwise it's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is bitter tasting as everyone else is saying. But it's tolerable to me and I'm able to swallow it with other supplements without noticing the bitterness. I am taking this pill in the morning empty stomach with super collagen. I don't know which product helped the most, but my acne marks are fading a lot quicker now and skin improves a lot.

My favorite Green tea extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this one for 2 years, & I take it with a cup of green tea first thing in the morning. If you let it sit in your mouth it will taste bitter, so swallow immediately & you won't taste a thing, & no after taste. It will help you maintain your weight as well as an antioxidant, so that has to be a good thing for your health & maintenance surely.

Great green tea supplement so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take a green tea supplement for my skin. I didn't believe it's benefits but after 3 months saw major improvements in my skin quality (I get quite some sun exposure it this is really important) however the exorbitant price tag put me off. I decided to try this brand instead, and it's now been 2 months plus and I have noticed an improvement in my skin quality (specifically my hands). The only shortfall is the tablets are not enteric coated, which means you get the full taste of concentrated green tea the moment the pill hits your mouth. I find taking the tablets with milk helps this greatly!

1 2 3