Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

These have a very high amount of ECGC per tablet and are cost efficient. Tablets are small but kind of gritty, so every once in awhile have problems swallowing them. This has the highest amount of EGCG in a tablet that I could find. Update - I bought these again and the grittyness is gone! Smoother now and easy to swallow.

great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

green tea contains a very powerful anti-aging chemical. This stimulates the release of human GH. Live long and prosper!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant!

green tea extraxt is part of my anti-cancer regime.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in tandem with several others to fight my cancer, Lymphoma. It is a good product as most of source naturals are.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for fat burning and antioxidant properties BUT never use with MAOI herbs or medicament because of high concentration of green tea extract this will make your body weak and your nervous system unstable. I normally use it one day yes other day no to avoid any liver issues or MAOI interactions. Works great this way

Fat loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps to loss fat. Desde que lo tomo he notado que ayuda a quemar grasas.

grean tea extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont feel any caffein rush after taking it.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well, it helped me resolve a long term illness with out side effects like when using some prescription drugs. I will buy again from from iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for more than two years now and it is wonderful! I have energy and it seems to help me control my weight.

Great product! Use if by 10 months and will continue for the years to come.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it to better control my weight. Definitely there are many other variables in this game, but speed up metabolism is one of them. I took it every morning, after the breakfast, one pill. I can say my weight is slightly going down, while I also watch other factors (low carb diet, eat correctly during the days, such I will be not hungry at evening). Thank you for a great product!