Nasty Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if some other reviewers just don't have taste buds or what, but to say that this stuff taste good is almost funny! Due to the horrid flavor of this product, I haven't been too faithful in consuming it. It is about 10 times worse than cough syrup. After I take it, I have to quickly get a piece of gum to get the after taste out of my mouth. It does seem to make me feel fuller so I gave it 3 stars.

Hoodia liquid Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok

HOODIA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

VERY INTERESTING THING, VERY HARD TO SWALLOW BUT WORKS REAL GOOD. CUTS MY HUNGER IN HALF WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING COULD!

Compared to Liquid caps....

Posted by iamjerry7 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The liquid caps (diff brand) seemed to work more effectively. This doesn't work as quickly as I'd like but is OK though. I feel hoodia builds up in you body reducing your over all hunger.

Could be perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The problem with this supplement is that you are supposed to take it 1 hr before a meal. That is good for those with a fixed schedule. For me, it does not work.

SL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far I have I haven't noticed a difference

As a diet aid...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think I would say that this product helped to curb my appetite to some degree. I had no where near the experience was those who wrote some of the other reviews. I was a little bit less hungry, but also had some intestinal issues as a result of taking this product. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but others seem to have had good results..

Not all that

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this works as well as people are suggesting. I'm still hungry and craving do not subside.

Works okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product works okay. I notice maybe a little, but not much. Maybe need to use it longer...