Awesome!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is so awesome! I am bedridden much of the day due to fibromyalgia. My body does not tolerate inactivity and, as a result, is quick to gain weight. But, the bedresting is crucial to causing the fibro to calm down so the pain will cease. Only then can I resume activity. Inflama-Trim is extremely helpful in keeping my weight under control with all my bedresting. Prior to taking this product about six months ago, I gained weight. Now, I find my clothes are roomy on me. My system is so balanced with the ingredients of Inflama-Trim that I eat no more than two meals daily -- I used to eat three. There's no snacking in between. I have no cravings to always keep something in my mouth which would result in weight gain. Again I say, this product is too awesome! And purchasing this product through iHerb.com, I pay less for a 120 tablets per bottle than when I used to purchase this product from the health food store containing 90 per bottle. I very highly recommend this product.

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great array of ingredients which helps many issues from metabolism, sugar balance, inflammation, energy, stress as well as mood and brain function. Therefore, don’t need so many different products as this takes care of so much. I find it powerful and only need it twice, rather than three times, a day. It’s been a great help. Recommend it highly. Thanks iHerb.

feeling good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it under a Naturopath with great results She recommended a combination of your products to give me energy & make me feel happy & health. It's working. All I have to do is remember to take them before the meal

Source Naturals, Inflama-Trim, Healthy Weight Management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best weight loss formulas my family have ever tried.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product not also helps to keep my arthritis inflammation at bay, but helps to regulate bowel function and weight maintenance. I take two caps twice a day and it works so well that I'm reordering!

Feel ripped off

Posted by koala2 on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 120 Tablet of Inflama Trim which should last for twenty(20) days but instead finished in 15 days which means 5 days or 30 tablets short. The supplement has a good formula but for me doesn't do anything appart giving me chest pain and nausea even with one tablet only. Don't know if the green coffee causing it

make my wife drowsy

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the formula is too complex too..hmmm