Arginine - Citruline Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this complex for over a year. Though I have no resources to make an objective evaluation of the product, I feel subjectively that it has helped to maintain my activity level and may have some benefit in terms of maintaining a healthful blood pressure.

Worthwhile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for hair regrowth and rapid heart beat. It seems to be working, so I will continue.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems that will be work.

Arginine & Citruline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Source Natural's L-Arginine & L-Citrulline combined with Omega-3 will help men to feel like a 20 year old. Great for work outs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really satisfied from : 1- the profishonal way of dealing with your clients. 2- the speed of product delivery 3- the quality of the product. Thank you again El keradly medhat

Source Naturals, L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex - Did not feel much difference, maybe not or me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this once to test for the synergistic effect of L-Arginine and L-citruline. After I was done with one bottle (240 tabs at 3 tabs a day, good for 2-3 months, I didn't reorder. I did feel some change in my body but since I was taking a host of greens, vitamins, minerals and supplements, I did not attribute that solely from this Arginine-Citruline combo. This was further bolstered when I felt no difference, after I stopped taking it. Also, the price may be a put-off, but if you will think that your 240 tabs @1000mg each, can last you 2-3 months, $10 a month would not seem to be too much at all. Overall, this is a very good product, but as I always say, you still, do have options. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Tastes like panadol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't feel much difference after taking for three weeks.

Review on product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product arrive on time, the price was good comparing to other companies. It helps with lowering my blood pressure and also improved circulation, I would recommend this product and iherb to anyone.

EXCELLENT product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! ( Thank you for the organic tea that came along with it :-) )

Super service...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excelelnt hassle-free shopping with a vide variety of products.

1 2