Noticing some positive effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like other reviewers here have reported, this is not a pleasant-tasting powder, nor does it mix well with liquids. However, it does what it's purported to do~ enhance protein synthesis and maintain lean body mass, especially when cutting calories and/or restricting carbs. I take 1-2 teaspoons a day, along with 1-2 scoops (5 grams) of standardized BCAA powder a day. I have definitely noticed some positive effects. Neither powder tastes particularly good, but I have no problem taking it off the spoon, then chasing it with juice, or something like Ola Loa. If taste is a problem, I'd recommend getting the capsules.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

great fights catabolism and increases muscle mass

L-Leucine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great for strength training, post-workout recovery

Gained Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not help lose fat

source naturals L-leucine

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

does not mix at all in water wish that it did.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

Does not mix well but does not taste horrible. I put half teaspoon in my mouth and wash it down with water. Economical way to supplement this important branch chain amino acid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried it out yet, but I'm loving the texture. It's most likely far better than the one I'm currently using.

difficult to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

really good supplement

seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my boyfriend to sustain his muscle mass. seems to be working well so far.

L-Leucine from Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have ordered this product from iherb.com. Both my husband and I use it and we are pleased with the quality and price. We also like the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery. Great buy!

1 2