Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not strong enough need to take to many tabs for comparable results

read this before buying tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

first of all i have used it for more than 4 weeks and haven't noticed any change and second of all i found out today that tryptophan is unsafe and has some serious side effects and if i knew about that earlier i wouldn't have bought it. it is not safe people so don't risk your life for it.

Messed my head up

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to purchase this product for sleep it is recommended to take three and I took one and I was not able to think straight. I didn't know what day it was when I woke up. My friend was trying to organise something with me via text and in the end had to ring me as I was unable to comprehend the messages correctly. Then I sat outside and saw the shadow cast by my knee and thought it was something behind me.

be cautious!

Posted by somethingclever on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

i took one of these and nearly had a panic attack, my heart was pounding for over an hour. too afraid to take again. be careful if considering

Not right for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this product is a great one however on this occasion it was not the right fit for my needs. I followed the dosage directions and found my symptoms became worse. After the evening dose I encountered stomach cramps and diarrhoea. The next couple of days I adjusted the dose to less but found my sleep was more broken than normal and I had headaches. As such after 4 days adjusting the dosage With no odoriferous results I stopped taking them.

headaches and insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Third day of taking this and the headaches are so extreme I can't drive and it's causing insomnia and my mind just races at night. Really disappointed a natural source could have this effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I can not evaluate, the product never arrived :-(

Just gpt them yesterday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can't give you a review, shipment took 19 days to get here. Only received them yesterday and have only had three pills. What can I say!