Really helped with sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased L-Tryptophan 500mg to help with sleep. I've been taking Ambien for years and would like to eventually come off of it completely. I started taking 3 L-Tryptophan pills, about 30 min before bed, with a B complex vitamin. It took 4 or 5 days for me to start noticing a difference with my sleep. I fall asleep easily and I have been feeling much more rested when I wake up in the morning. I remember my dreams more often now too. I have even stepped down my Ambien dosage to half a pill and plan to be off it it in 2 weeks. The L-Tryptophan really has helped me, and I've had difficulty sleeping for as long as I can remember. I feel great knowing this is a natural product. I am thrilled that I won't be Ambien-dependent within a few weeks!

one big side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

My fiancee takes these every night and sometimes during the day to help him relax, and sleep. I can't take them because even 1/2 of one makes me dizzy. Everyone is different.

source naturals L-Trptophan, 500 mg. 120 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far this product has helped with insomnia. Three at bedtime is too much for me, so I take one and if I awake later I take another. It's the only supplement that has worked so far.

Great in combination with R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

L-Tryptophan 500mg/evening for me has no observed effects on its own but it increases the blessed effects of R-Lipoic Acid 200mg/morning. Back is some of the effortless remembering of names from faces as in childhood, where in the last decade the faces were familiar but names more frequently used to get lost in fog. I rest well (maybe a Tryptophan effect) and am more alert and less concerned of losing any marbles while I work or speak.

Weird dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It took a couple of weeks to feel the benefits of this product but my sleep definately improved and my anxiety was moderately reduced. Had some weird dreams though. Really weird! My son son also found this helped him to sleep during a stressful period at university.

L-Tryptophan, 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really started feeling super, even lost a few pounds, but then after 2 weeks of taking L-Tryptophan I stared to itch all over and broke out in a rash. Otherwise I would highly recommend this product.

효과 있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

진짜 잠 안올때 먹으면 효과 있더라구요. 여러가지 일이 많아 계속 잠을 못자고 선잠이 들더라도 뒤숭숭한 꿈을 꾸어 깨곤 했는데 이거 3알씩 꾸준히 먹고 나서부터 푹 잡니다. 확실히 도움이 되니 또 구입하려구요.

Feeling better

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me a sounder sleep, and does a good job of reducing irritability from low mood .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great help natural medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to help me better than prescription my head is clearer I feel better myself Before taking this medication my head was messed up I was depressed I was angry now taking this medication I'm clear and focused

1 2 3