This product has changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from anxiety that brought me to a depressive state and panic attacks..terrible way to live. This illness runs in my family and came from my father. I also had my dear brother take his own life 20 years ago because he could not take it anymore.. and he never got the help that he needed. Through the years, I have been on Paxil, Prozac, Celexa, Colonzepam...you name it. Upon my last visit to a dr. that cost me $150, he told me that I had a low serotonin level and I needed 'professional help'. Out of pure desperation, I went on the net and started learning everything I could about this illness...which brought me to this site and that a little pill 2-3 times a day is all I needed. I went to a local healh food store and found this same product..just to try it. IT WORKED! I trashed my Celexa. I did find this site and it is much cheaper to buy and I ordered 120 of them and will continue to order. I have told 2 friends that suffer the same and they are trying it, too. No more sleepless nights, no side affects NO MORE ANXIETY and I have a complete and full life, finally. THANKS iHerb!

good product to induce sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken along with vit. B6 at bedtime helps to stay asleep all night. I cut the 500mg. tab in half, with 25mg. of B6.

A Trusted Suppliment and Brand Name

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father, a Chiropractor, always had us use L-tryptophan during high stress events,ie. weddings, etc. It made such a huge difference-with no side affects. Then it was banned...... My health food store tells me it's still banned and they don't carry any! I was delighted to find several brands to choose from at iherb and Source Naturals has been my choice with many suppliments in the past.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have have been using this product for approx. 1 1/2 yrs. I have tried other brands of L-Tryptophan and I think this is the best. You also offer it at the best price around. Thank you.

Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Extremely helpful when you are having trouble sleeping. Wake refreshed and alert. Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. The capsules work 100% better for me than the tablets. They help me sleep and one or two taken when I'm stressed calm me down immediately. I've reordered many times and will continue to do so.

Complete solution for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cured my 1 year long depression caused by serotonin off-balance in 2 weeks... this is miracle product to me. I feel fresh and full of energy everyday now, i would recomend it to everyone.

Cured Insomnia - better than Ambien

Posted by coconut on November 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a bout with insomnia that prescription medications couldn't help. I took Ambien and "woke up" outside looking for rabbits in the bushes at 3:00 in the morning. Lunesta had me staring at the ceiling. Definitely take an hour before bed. Won't knock you out, but will calm the mind to sleep without hangover in the morning. I'm trying the powered kind next because it is pure...BUT LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Conquer depression....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

MD suggested my wife take 3 to 4 grams of this per day for her mild but chronic depression. Really notice the improvement in outlook.

miracle pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using them almost for a month now and I can't express how happy I am that I found these pills! They are truly wonderful!! 1-2 pills before bedtime are enough for me to have a good sleep and wake up feeling completely well rested! I used to always feel sleepy throughout the day because of my insomnia and lack of sleep but now I feel well every day. What is more, I didn't even expect these pills that they could reduce my appetite! I have tried lots of other dieting pills but they never worked. Now I can easily survive the whole day without overeating or craving for sweets which used to be impossible for me. As the result I even lost some weight. So, for me these are miracle pills! I wish I have found them earlier. The only con is when I feel extremely stressful before some important event, even 3 pills can't put me to sleep. I need to take something more, but with the help of L-Tryptophan I still wake up well rested in the morning :)