Immensely improved sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a few months, but right from the start they fixed my sleeping patterns. I have struggled with insomnia since I was a child, and even when I could get to sleep, it was a restless, uncomfortable sleep, not now though. I take three tablets and in twenty minutes I'm asleep, a light, restful sleep, not an unwake-able coma, just an easy nice sleep.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helped with my depression/anxiety/panic disorder. It took a while to start working plus I required additional amino acids supplementation. I recommend reading The Mood Cure for better advice.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other natural sleep aids and this is the best by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally a product that is working without making me feel too woozy the next day. I feel like my brain in clicking in on this product!

Exellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very noticeable reduction in anxiety, and a new found sense of well being & rational thinking.

I love this stuff, I sleep like a baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff helps you Sleep great!

Not As Affective as the capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend the capsules over this pill form. I didn't realize I bought the wrong one. It works somewhat...but not near as affective. I'm going to stick it out with these, because I paid for them...can't wait to go back to the capsules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not strong enough need to take to many tabs for comparable results

read this before buying tryptophan

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

first of all i have used it for more than 4 weeks and haven't noticed any change and second of all i found out today that tryptophan is unsafe and has some serious side effects and if i knew about that earlier i wouldn't have bought it. it is not safe people so don't risk your life for it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

l-tryptophan is wonderful for anxiety