Very helpful for my slight ADD conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking ADD medication as an adult (long story as to how I got to that point) but found that even the least powerful medication had bad side effects. 500mg or 1000mg of L-tyrosine is more effective for me and has less side effects.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the gelatin pill covers, so I've had to tap the powder into my mouth before getting these tabs. Being a white meat or poultry vegetarian myself, I didn't like it when I found out that the gelatin was made from cow skin. I don't eat the pill covers anyway, but eating from something that was packaged with it isn't all that great either. I was delighted to find out that tyrosine could be in tablet form, and since it's not binded with something like lactose, but something I take anyway in my orange juice; calcium, it's even better. I got sick when I stopped using the tyrosine pills I had before, while I was waiting for this shipment to arrive, and I found out that my thyroid function is more important than I thought.

easy to halve dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this tablet form because 500 mg is just too much for me and this is easy to split.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver for me. Recommended by my physician several years ago. I wouldn't consider doing without it!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This L-Tyrosine seems to do the job intended, which is to give us more focus and mental energy. i recommend it.

xx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect for mdma use. before and after

Good if your experiencing sadness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading Dr. Batman's books, I gave this a try. I've been taking them for about five weeks and noticed early on that I don't feel the sadness. I choose this particular brand because I can cut them in half and take 250mg's daily. Will reorder again and again. Won't be without it.

Smoking Cessation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After some extensive research on natural alternatives for smoking cessation I chose L-Tyrosine and respected manufacturer Source Naturals, as I have used many of their products previously for years. I started with 500 mg 2x day and after 4 days increased to 1000mg 2x day while reducing smoking to 5 or 6 cigs a day (from 20 per day previously). After 2 weeks at 2000mg a day I quit. I added Source Naturals Holy Basil for calmness and occasionally took a Nicorette mini lozenge for cravings. It worked!!!

Help for ME CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found Tyrosine to be helpful in regulating sleep patterns, and generally good in coping with CF. Tyrosine assists the body to make neuro transmitters.

Good For Supporting Thyroid Disorders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've read that L-Tyrosine assists with the imbalances associated with hypo-thyroidism. I haven't experienced any noticeable differences taking L-Tyrosine generally but feel good knowing I'm supporting my illness with a good quality supplement.

1 2 3 4