Good if your experiencing sadness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading Dr. Batman's books, I gave this a try. I've been taking them for about five weeks and noticed early on that I don't feel the sadness. I choose this particular brand because I can cut them in half and take 250mg's daily. Will reorder again and again. Won't be without it.

Smoking Cessation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After some extensive research on natural alternatives for smoking cessation I chose L-Tyrosine and respected manufacturer Source Naturals, as I have used many of their products previously for years. I started with 500 mg 2x day and after 4 days increased to 1000mg 2x day while reducing smoking to 5 or 6 cigs a day (from 20 per day previously). After 2 weeks at 2000mg a day I quit. I added Source Naturals Holy Basil for calmness and occasionally took a Nicorette mini lozenge for cravings. It worked!!!

Help for ME CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found Tyrosine to be helpful in regulating sleep patterns, and generally good in coping with CF. Tyrosine assists the body to make neuro transmitters.

Good For Supporting Thyroid Disorders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've read that L-Tyrosine assists with the imbalances associated with hypo-thyroidism. I haven't experienced any noticeable differences taking L-Tyrosine generally but feel good knowing I'm supporting my illness with a good quality supplement.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplements is very god for skin problems and nails

Be Careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feeling cold and unmotivated all the time, I thought I would give this a try, feeling something was off with my thyroid. It was a big mistake. The first couple days there was no effect at 1000 mg on an empty stomach. The third day I started feeling weird - really weird, like I was wired and high at the same time. Then I decided to go down to 500 mg. It got even worse - just a bad experience. I am getting off of it - I would rather be cold and tired. I should note I do drink caffeine and am by nature a tense person, so these may be factors. I would definitely not take this if you consume caffeine. All I know is now I have to wait to repair the issues this caused.

Good stuff, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...you really have to understand yourself (to know that this stuff might help). First few days were really weird, my body had a tingly feeling all over. I'm taking 1 pill a day, sometimes 2 and it keeps my emotions quite stable. I'm happier and I don't worry about stupid stuff anymore. Oh and it might keep you really awake the first week or two.

help for mental and thyroid problems in menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After antidepressants and neuropsihotic due to menopause this preparation I can say saved my life..I do not understand why menopausal women doctors do not submit to testing thyroid and adrenal glands, before they prescribe psychiatric drugs. I do not use drugs because I with tyrosine and b Complex fully resolved problem.I think that my problem was not at all related to serotonin already large deficit of dopamine and hormones thyroid.With thyrosine move slowly, the first day after half a tablet and later with one tablet .Thanks I Herb I feel reborn again

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit hard for me to review this product because I am taking it in conjunction with a bunch of other things. I used to take ThyroFem for my low thyroid function but just decided to buy each individual ingredient in bulk instead. L-Tyrosine is just one of those ingredients. But like I said, it seems to be working ok.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking for nicotine withdrawal and it seems to boost my energy! Will continue to take!