Chronic fatigue improved and a variety of symptoms stopped

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had chronic fatigue for a while. When you have that you thrash around working on different theories until (you hope) you find one that can help you. Prompted by a herbalist/naturopath, I had the idea that I maybe had a liver problem. I went on this supplement as well as staying on Magnesium Malate which had also helped a lot. I felt improvement in the first few days which gave hope, and, unlike all other previous solutions, this improvement hasn't faded away, but has continued! Symptoms which in the past I had associated with 'Candida' have gone or greatly reduced. These include: flatulence, a feeling of general toxicity, an increase in toxicity after ingesting certain foods, insomnia that responded to high amounts of L-Ornithine. A smart herbalist/naturapath helped me realize that Candida, however bad, should not make you totally housebound as I was. 'Candida' is a problem you should be able to carry around and continue to live with. For the first time in years, my chronic fatigue is not progressively worsening but improving. It started with Magnesium Malate and this supplement. I added Acetyl L Carnitine, Thymus Extract, and Now Foods Silymarin (with Curcumin). These supplements are recommended by Dr Michael Murray for Hepatitis C. Taking supplements (and changing my diet) as if I have Hepatitis C is what has brought me this improvement. I went for my first long drive in 6 months yesterday. I'm now getting medically tested for Hep C and liver disfunction. Whatever they come back with, I already know how to improve my liver health and physical energy.

hep c --liver guard

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

have taken since my diagnosis of hepatitis C, was having terrible fatigue, has helped tremendously -- will not go without

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

last year my husbands blood work came back showing high liver enzymes caused from his on the job exposure to chemicals. I started him on the liver guard soon after. His next test 6 months later was all normal. since this product was the only change made, I have to give it the credit.

Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

very good liver help

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product was a big help in my liver/galbladder cleanse. It has a relaxing effect so I only took it with the evening meal.

Energy tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I want to keep enjoying that occasional glass of wine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality product

Excellent product! Save my life.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product can improve my immune system dramatically. The pain of my liver is gone.

Fast Delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the fast delivery. A lot of the website stores, they show they have it in stock but actually when you purchase it, they will let you know estimate delivery is in a month... That's why I contacted the customer service with IHerb in advanced and they told me it is for sure in stock. I purchased it, it was shipped the next day. Very fast delivery and good quality products. Thank you!!!

the perfect one pill a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent multivitamin in reasonable price

1 2