Like a lot

Posted by alloriginal on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

To me, this is a great vitamin c product, especially if you take large doses as I do. It has a slightly sour taste that I find tolerable. I simply mix a half-teaspoon into several ounces of water and drink it down. A good way to get additional magnesium as well. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great Ascorbate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not taste bad. Dissolves well. Easy on my stomach (unlike ascorbic acid, which gave me terrible heart burn) Very happy with this product, wish they carried it in a larger size.

I use it for skin care

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium Ascorbate has a more neutral pH and more stable than ascorbic acid. I use it for my skin care formulations.

A great choice for Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am always short on Magnesium so I was happy to find a Vit C/Magnesium blend. The taste is similar to other powdered magnesium (not great but easily drinkable) but it can be mixed with a little fresh lemon juice and stevia to make it more palatable. I love that it mixes thoroughly.

Worst Product Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is officially the worst product I've ever ordered from iherb. Firstly it is listed in the iherb catalogue as "crystals". It is not at all crystal but is instead a chalky white powder! Secondly and most serious of all it is listed on the product label as being "ph neutral". As another reviewer said it is most definitely not ph neutral but instead quite acidic! Please iherb remove this product from your otherwise excellent range. If I could give zero stars I would - but unfortunately 1 is the lowest it will go.

Well done

Posted by panaceaspecialist on March 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for a friend, he says it's exelent !

convenient way to receive

Posted by Sholik on July 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

when the number of tablets take large, convenient to take vitamin C in a soluble form. add to water or tea. taste nice, long enough packing

best vitamin C I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use magnesium ascorbate for a vitamin C source because it is not acidic like ascorbic acid. It's supposed to be more bioavailble and it does not upset my stomach. I prefer this buffered form.

magnesium ascorbate

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent choice of Vitamin C as it tastes just like lemonade and it is not hard my stomach unlike other vitamin Cs out there.

1 2