could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...too large and three is too many to swallow. Calcium should be included in this formula as well. In my case it did not reduce period pain and cramps, nor did it help with regularity.

magnesium malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sleeping better and the taste of the tablets are not a problem nither the size bothers me maybe some peple will find it a bit large. thanks

Misleading info

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Actually, like other brands, I find the mg thing confusing. It says 1250 mg on the front which I assume is per serving. Then it says on the back Serving size is 3 tablets. So, one would realise that each tablet would be 425 mg to make 1250 mg per serving (3 x 420 mg) This would make sense except that above the ingredients list it says Amount Per Serving and in the list is 425 mg Should this not state Amount Per Tablet ? So, is it 425 mg per serving or 1250 mg (3 tablets) per serving.

Satisfied, but...

Posted by currency on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this since the magnesium citrate was giving me stomach issues. This one did the same thing. This is the 2nd type of magnesium i've tried and still no luck. It did make me feel relaxed so that's a plus and I know it's working. Maybe i'm just sensitive to any type of magnesium. I'll try another kind.

Received ok, double seal, so no tampering.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the tablets a couple of weeks now, but have not noticed any effects yet. I am taking them for my fatigue and lack of muscle development and aluminum detox. I will dutifully finish the product before making any more conclusions. No side effects.

Large tablets

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the size of these tablets and I had a difficult time swallowing them. Although they have a good profile and three per day is great because you can space them out rather than just take one hit. If they were smaller I may still be taking them, but I've switched to a chelate in a capsule which is much easier to take. Nothing wrong with the product and ingredients: it's simply a personal preference.

Ummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking magnesium for over two years. Ever since I started taking it in the form of MgO tablets, I was able to remove muscle cramps and tinnitus (I recently noticed it has been a while since I haven't heard the ringing in my ear). However, I purchased this malate form and a week ago I got my first muscle cramp early in the morning while half asleep since I've got magnesium in my stack. Admittedly, I missed a few capsules those days, but that has not happened to me even with only MgO. So the potency of these is dubvious (don't know if it is absorption or any other issue). As for the malate, I haven't noticed anything. Will discontinue once the second bottle is finished and go back to either bisglycinate or plain oxide.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is a good value, but I see better results from the Douglas Labs brand for my fibromyalgia. I'm currently combining the two daily to be more budget-friendly.

-Magnesium-Malate-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

If you live in uk, beware of hidden postal charge from customs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been on them a few days so early to tell. Good sized product which I thought was value for money until I was unable to have them delivered until I'd paid the £20. Customs fee.