Fibromyalgia life-saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My very experienced fibro doctor recommended using Mg-malate to help reduce muscle pain. It has been a life-saver for me, and does a lot to reduce muscle soreness and cramping. These Source Natural capsules are a great size, allowing me to spread my dose over the day. They're not full of unnecessary fillers, which makes them much easier on the stomach than most others. I'm approaching the decade mark on living with fibro, and I highly recommend these.

Recommended by naturopath and rheumatologist

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

*This* form of magnesium is much easier on my stomach. Other forms also help with pain and cramping (muscles, menstrual, etc.) as well as magnesium malate, but for me the others came at a cost that I hated to pay--bathroom emergencies. Magnesium malate helps with sleep, relaxation, fibromyalgic pain. Take it apart from your calcium supplements--they compete for the same receptor sites in the body. This is a great brand and a great price.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my son for his migraines. They completely stopped mine. I usually try to buy Source Naturals if what I want is available in their line. I have always been pleased with my iHerb purchases and buy all my suppliments from you.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 625 mg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great at preventing constipation without causing diarrhea. Also has helped with muscle cramps and exercise intolerance.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these for constipation. I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and three after dinner. Works very well along with fiber.

Aches and Pains Gone!

Posted by charmedcookie on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Until I started taking this magnesium malate, I had attributed my aches and pains to aging rather than a nutritional deficiency. With only one or two days of the full 6 capsule/day dosage, my aches and pains have virtually disappeared. Amazing! I do recommend the capsules over the same brand tablets. I originally used the tablets and felt like they never really dissolved but sat in my stomach all day (or days!) and caused indigestion. When I switched to the capsules, all was perfect! No problems taking them on an empty stomach, either. Highly recommend.

Helps with CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get quite a lot of muscle stiffness / spasms due to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but this product alleviates the problem. If I don't take any for about two weeks the stiffness and spasms begin to return. I also find that this also helps with energy and heart palpitations.

excellent poduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always take magnesium but the malate really helps with the achy feelings I get with menopause.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for nightly foot and leg cramps. It works for me. I will continue taking it daily.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 625 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tried it this morning to relieve severe pre-menses pain in the breasts and also womb (terrible bursting swelling).. works very fast and i was back to sleep within 30mins.. superb! better than magnesium oxide as that is a stone! i would say this is safe and has enzymes in capsule form, makes it great & fast to absorb!