Did not lower Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

I paid for nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Dissolve Issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tablet does not dissolve in my stomach. It passes through my system and comes out virtually whole. I believe you should be aware of this before taking orally. I've had to crush the tablet and mix with food (yogurt) for it to be digested.

Caused my cholesterol to go up by 97 points سبب لي ارتفاعاً كبيراً في الكولسترول

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

يI've been on this product for 4 months (1 tab per day) only to find out that my bad "LDL" cholesterol reading went up by 97 points, which is quite frustrating. I do not recommend to anyone suffering from bad cholesterol. It clearly does not work on this level. Will not buy again. Not recommended لقد تسبب لي هذا المنتج في ارتفاع هائل في نسبة الكولسترول السيء في الدم (حوالى 97 نقطة) . بعد 4 أشهر من المواظبة على تناول حبة يومياً هذا المنتج (غالباً قبل وجبة العشاء) اكتشفت انه غير نافع ابداً. لن اشتريه مجدداً ولا انصح مرضى الكولسترول به

Seems to be giving me edema in feet and legs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 8 bottles of the Mega Strength and received them here in Mexico within three week for a cost of only $4USD I have high cholesterol, but mainly it was for the controlling of my high trigliceride levels that I ordered the supplement. I had read a review here reporting dramatic results with triglicerides. Unfortunately I after a few weeks of using this supplement I developed edema in my feet and legs. When I went off the supplement it went away. After a few weeks hiatus I tried again, this time taking two tablets and immediately the next day the edema was back. Now two days later and with out taking any more the edema has gone down. I checked out liver and kidneys and these were fine. My internist said that occasionally supplements can do that. I am so disappointed. Was hoping this to be a long term solution to cholesterol (I do not mind high cholesterol) and trigliceride management and prostate health.

Disappointed in Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I commend you on your fast and efficient service to me but after one day of using the product I had to stop taking it due to worsening of my prostste problem. It restricted my urine more rather than relieving it and I am disappointed and feel I have wasted my money after believing your advert saying it is widely used for BPH or enlarged prostate problems.I'm sorry but it did not work for me.

Tablets too large, could not swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell if it works or not, as I did not take them on regular basis. I had trouble swallowing the tablets , they are huge and stuck in my throat. If I break them the sharp edges also make them hard to swallow. Gave up and will look for alternatives

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks of taking this froduct for BHP I see no improvement at all.

Will see...

Posted by Billakos on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to swallow. I will have results after two months.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really work for me....

1 2