Bless You!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MegaFolinic 800 mcg has been a Godsend to me. My Doctor gave me your email address - quick delivery and about a third of the cost than I would be paying at home. The impact on my Memory was a miracle. I carry a bottle in my handbag so I don't miss the time I should take the second dose. I have not forgotten and the difference is remarkable. I am 81. I drive both in Australia and Europe with no difficulty finding my way. I am back to running a productive life again. I can't tell you how grateful I am. Thank you. LOIS GRANT

Good result when combine with DMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As recommended, I combine the Folic Acid with DMG, it really help my son well being (with autism), he become calm and increase eye contacts, too....

Solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Increases brain speed and functioning through methylation, also the only type of folate to induce neurogenesis in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that actually shrinks in response to chronic stress.

gynecologist recommended

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My gynecologist recommended this for all women going through menopause and thereafter. Very important for antiaging.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I definitely notice the difference between this and folic acid products. My thoughts are clearer when I am taking this.

MegaFolinic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my doctor after finding that I am missing a gene. These tablets made me a much happier person and able to cope better with stress.

Racemic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a blend of the d and l stereoisomers of folinic acid. Metafolin is more expensive, but the unnatural isomer has been removed.

Helps me with methylation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

MegaFolinic is easy to take. I take one tablet in the morning and one at night along with TMG and a methyl b12 lozenge. It has helped reduce a lot of symptoms due to homocysteine. The mushy feeling left my legs, and I can walk alot better now. My legs feel stronger, also, and I have more stamina to walk!

800mcg is too much

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice additional benefit with this product, much the same as any other B9 I've tried (including methylB9). I'm also wary of 800mcg - would prefer 400mcg or less to avoid depleting other things. Also dislike added stearate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Feeling better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these, and Natural factors B12, Methylcobalamin, High Potency, 5000 mcg Chewable, for several months. I was recently diagnosed with a double mutation of the MTHFR gene. These two tablets, in dosages recommended by my doctor, have reduced my homocysteine level from 9.9 to 7.7 which is under the 8 at which damage occurs. I have increased the MegaFolinic on the recommendation of my doctor, and am already feeling a lot better.