Best absorbed Folic Acid for Homocystein management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always go for the best available product - in my case to keep Homocystein levels at bay and ensure Vitamin B6 absorption. Many supplements we take do not have the intended effect because your body does not absorb them properly. Megafolinic stands a better chance.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Dad has been using this to encourage recovery from peripheral nerve damage cased by fluorinated antibiotics , a heart med, and toxic chemicals in a laundry product. This along with the B12, & pyridoxal -5-phosphate. Appears to have helped as he going for walks again daily (although shorter than pre -damage). These supps were suggested by eye specialist who had some damage from fluorinated antibiotic. Also take Vit C and D3 drops and green drinks/smoothies with mostly lots raw vegan food.

balances

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be helping me to regulate my body, so there is less use of prescription medication

MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.

folinic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product helps me with my concentration i seem to thinking much clearer now

Good for ME/CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This formula works well for me. Tried a few other possibilities, now stick with this.

Personally didn't work out for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended that I take these vitamins for anxiety/stress, however they made me feel even more anxious. I felt much better when I stopped taking them. I would recommend trying these out for yourself, however it depends on each individual, so be sure to check with your doctor first.

Small tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Small tablets, very easy to swallow. But the Solgar Folapro would be better, as it is even more bioavailable.

great for people with MTHFR gene missing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Top quality Folinic Acid tablets at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am currently having weekly Methotrexate Injections for Arthritis and was prescribed Folic Acid tablets by my Rheumatologist as well. I found out by doing some research and having a blood test that I have the MTHFR Gene Mutation (from both my parents) which means that my body doesn't absorb Folic Acid properly so I have to take FOLINIC ACID tablets instead. I pay twice the price for this same brand here in Australia.