Dislike the mannitol and sorbitol - going to try California Xtracts or Jarrow Formulas. Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Natural Factors methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast under tongue but found it better inbetween gum/lip where it will sit and dissolve more slowly. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Too Slow To Disolve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These take 40 minutes to dissolve. Much too slow. Unlikely to buy again

never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After the first few minutes, I gave up and chewed it. It doesn't dissolve under my tongue!

Source Naturals B 12 Methylcobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The B12 sub lingual vitamins were stale and tastless and didn't melt under the tongue.

Never arrived. Cant review really

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.