Yippee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Combined with extra B6, the Life Force Multiple and some fish oil, this B12 contributed to the elimination of chronic back pain, depression, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrom. Source Naturals is a quality manufacturer.

These have worked a treat for me!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually ordered this product from an online retailer in Europe because I had just discovered I was anaemic due to B12 deficiency and wanted the tablets fast. The customs here in Germany have sometimes held back iherb.com deliveries, resulting in my having to pick them up from the local branch of the customs office about four weeks after placing my original order. So this time I didn't use iherb.com, although their prices are unbeatable. At any rate, this product worked FANTASTICALLY for me!!! The fact that it takes longer to dissolve is actually a GOOD THING, as you will then absorb more of the B12. I felt better within a few days of taking this and, now, after just over a month of taking this product, I feel almost back to normal. I can walk again at my normal speed, my energy levels are back with a vengeance, I feel like my normal self again!!! My B12 levels were 477, which here was classifed as fine. However, in Japan and elsewhere in Europe, levels below 500 are seen as deficient. Apparently, a good level is around 1100-1300!!! I am sure that these work and the criticism voiced by some reviewers that they take "too long" to dissolve can be dismissed. I have some other B12 tablets and I don't feel that they work half as well and will never order them again. They disappear within seconds and that means you're not absorbing much. Edited to add the following, Dec 2011 Well, I think I may have to sound less euphoric this time. I recently had my B12 levels tested and they hadn't gone up significantly at all, just to just above 500, rather than just under 500, as reported above. I am now taking the Jarrow Formulas 5mg tablets as they seem to have good results. I genuinely felt better, so I believe it is a good product. It is possible that I have thyroid issues which may have affected my B12 levels. I am also perimenopausal and this may also have had an influence. At any rate, I'm now trying the 5mg tablets and will report back when I next get blood work done.

Good quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If taken sublingualy it makes you more alert. 1 mg is just good for me. If I take two I would feel a bit too alert and a little tensed.

Using as part of my supplementation while treating MSIDS - Late stage Lyme - B12 deficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes a huge difference in my energy levels. I use this when I cannot have access to my methylcobalamin injections.

Neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 a day along with 2 Benfotiamine Multi B,12 150mg. for a year now. It took away burning, prickley feeling and terrible discomfort upon walking in my feet. It is a miracle.

Source Naturals, MethylCobalamin, 1 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. Have noticed I feel more alert and less fatigued. I think I'm sleeping better and waking more refreshed.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was using another brand (as cyanocobalamin). Feel that the methylCobalmin works better for me in that I am sleeping better, which is one of the benefits of B-12.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

By far, this product is helping to boost my energy level, as well as, my memory. Thank you, iHERB

Source Naturals 1 mg Methylcobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Have bought before and will definitely buy again. Highly recommended

Very effective combined with Melatonin

Posted by Bambi-Rider on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MethylCobalamin is a safe & efficient form of V. B12 You may combine it with Melatonin of the same brand (the best imho) One tablet of MethylCobalamin in the morning & i tablet of time released 2 mg Melatonin at bedtime. Really worth the try on its own or combined with Melatonin.