helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals L-Tryptophan has helped me.

Quite Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first this didn't seem to help as my problem is not falling asleep at first, but I wake up after 4 hours and can't go back to sleep. So I started taking half a capsule when I wake up and can usually get back to sleep for another 2 hours or so. I take half before bedtime, as well.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, this product works. Melatonin alone does not work for me, but this combination of melatonin plus herbs works well for me.

Natural Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over 4 years now and I've never had any after effects in the morning but I use just one tablet each night. It's safe, effective with just a little warm water 15 minutes before bed doesn't take long to fall asleep. By using the warm water the tablet dissolve quickly. It works wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night and don't want to use prescription medicine which has after effect the longer you use it, which I did and quit, then found this natural sleep tablet.

Equal to a prescription

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NightRest works so much better than melatonin! Melatonin was giving me diminishing returns over time, but NightRest works as well as a prescription or chemical sleep aid, for me. It also does not leave me groggy, disoriented, or tired in the morning.

A good nite's rest without a hangover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I fall asleep gradually and wake up refreshed. No valerian in this formula - valerian smells like dirty socks to me and i can't take it.

For good morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps fall in sleep naturally. Thanks for NightRest!

Powerful stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be warned! Half a tab worked fine for me. Took a full tab and woke up groggy the next day.

made me a little nautious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

made me a little nautious

NightRest with Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product as it has some very good ingredients in it, but melatonin is not so effective for me.