Great

Posted by spsoaaf on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives wonderful feeling but not too much: "Sleep would feel so good right now." I've only taken half a pill at a time. No drowsy feeling in the morning.

Worth the extra cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried both plain, fast-absorbing melatonin lozenges and this product, and my experience is that the additional ingredients contained in this product are worthwhile, as they actually do amplify the soothing effects of melatonin for those suffering from insomnia. I believe the compound responsible for this effect might be GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid.) On the flip side, the onset of this product is marginally slower than that of the fast-absorbing melatonin lozenge. The difference is marginal however: this product absorbs about 10-15 minutes slower.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for several months - it works great and there's no hangover of sleepiness the next morning.

Great sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 60 and more than occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Returning to bed, I often find it difficult to go back to sleep. I looked for a natural sleep aid and found Night Rest. It's amazing! It works very well...every time. I am more often sleeping through the night and I'm feeling the energy of a good, full night's sleep. Great stuff!

Sleep well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son really likes it. He said it helps not only get sleep easily, but it also helps easily wakes up even if you sleep 2 or 3 hours

Sweet Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The NightRest with Melatonin does an excellent job of helping me get to sleep and stay asleep.

One of the Best Sleep Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sleep all the way through the night with NightRest. Without it I tend to wake up and not sleep as deeply. It really is the best product I've ever tried.

Helped me get rid of jet lag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a frequent traveler and for my travels abroad I trust this little marvel to get rid of jet lag by next day! I, also, take it when I feel so stress that I won't get any sleep and it really works!

Essential for the insomniacs !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A perfect mix of herbs, melatonin, and supplements that got me sleeping like a baby...

Alicia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Will order again when it runs out.