GMO pomegranate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product without paying attention to the labels. (BIG MISTAKE) So I sent an e-mai to their customer service department asking if this product is GMO free or Organic. Here is their reply: (Greetings, Thank you for contacting Source Naturals. We greatly appreciate your time and interest. According to our raw material supplier files, our Pomegranate Extract product is not currently certified organic, and is not currently validated non-GMO. Source Naturals Non-GMO validation requires analyzing the sources of each of our ingredients, including the excipients we use to help nutrients and herbs bind together. We’re currently compiling detailed product profiles to support this analysis. However, this may take some time to complete. Kind regards, Kayla Traber Technical Researcher Threshold Enterprises, LTD Source Naturals/Planetary Herbals) I can provide picture.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Guys you already know this along with your green tea lowers your risk of Prostate Cancer you must take this

High rating Product Thankyou

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thankyou Top 5 Star Rating Blood pressure good ,a very good Product

Elagitannins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought as told that Elagitannins would burn belly fat. Not by iherb But do not notice much difference

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi just started using it so no info yet but there are no side effects so far ask me again in 6 months I will be better informed by then john

Good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didnt see any difference, but it seems a nice and quality product. I took it for its omega 5