best value on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried or looked into just about every prostate formula on the market and I believe that Prosta-Response gives you the most bang for the buck. It includes pretty much every substance believed to be beneficial to the prostate for an extremely reasonable price.

Good Ingredient List

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This has one of the best ingredient lists of the prostate formulas, as far as I can tell. I do not know why iherb does not include it on the "Prostate Formulas" page - it should definitely be there.

Great for the Prostrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. works very well over time. This is a product for the long term...not the short term.

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really does make a difference

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if these made a huge difference, tablets stink and are very big.

so far no results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works great

Prosta-response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good temporary relief.

More bang for the buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After reading the ingredients of all the prostate supplements on the market, this is the only one my husband will take. Great price. As always, iherb is the best!

Prostate Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

1 2 3 4