Shipping costs to the UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product from IHerb. On an Psyllium Husk Order with a product value of £45.69, I paid a total of £76.59 including shipping costs. That's a whopping 40.34% of the total order gone in shipping. I wouldn't have had a problem with that if I'd known upfront what the total cost would be. I paid £8.90 upfront and was entitled to believe that was it. BUT I got a notification from DHL after the product had shipped and arrived in the UK to pay another £22.00. This is all very relevant information if you're in the UK and thinking of ordering from this US based supplier.

Clumps and lumps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works, it realy works. But it clumps together. i have tried other husks and they stay suspended in the liquid.

worked.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well, it did the trick... it just tastes kind of gross so I just chugged the whole glass without inhaling. And be careful because it really does thicken fast.

my comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It took some time I had to get used to a totally different consistency over what I was used to. I am taking it now for about a month and I do like it, it is good for me. Judy O'Brien

weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can use it only wit my porrige because of the weird taste.. Really hoped it would be more neutral.

Good to prevent colon cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have to drink plenty of water to make it works

fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

use for making cat food

Cannot tell yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

too soon

SoSo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this product would help with my intestinal issues,and I have used it pretty faithfully for months, but I have to say that it has not helped me as I had hoped. I will be looking for some different products.

will try