Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been battling many ailments as result of a long standing immune dysfunction. Along with many other metabolic problems, I have been tested and found to have vitamin and mineral depletion even though I eat well and take supplements. I had taken other enzymes before but had no sign that it was working; but when I started taking this product my nails started to whiten after a few days of use so I knew that I was finally assimilating minerals. After a few months, I have also noticed lessened joint pain as well, although I might add that I have worked up to 4-5 capsules around 3x per day so it does get expensive. That's why I shopped around and I was pleased to find that iherb is the lowest price I have found to date! Rejuvenzyme also has other good ingredients besides trace minerals such as Serrapeptase which is supposed to help digest blood clots, cysts and other cellular waste. Even though everyone has different health problems, I feel that this is a good company and a product that all could benefit from.

Has Medicinal Properties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was recently taking chemotherapy treatments and began to develop side affects after the fifth one, which was an unstoppable itching on the bottoms of feet and palms of hands! It was so bad that it kept me from leaving the house! I read where a medical doctor (who also practices natural medicine), recommended taking a combination of three particular enzymes so I went hunting on the Internet and found this product. It was the only one I found that has all three recommended enzymes in it. I started taking three capsules, two times a day, and the itching gradually stopped until completely gone (within a week), even through a sixth treatment. I also noticed that I had far less nasea and am convinced that it was due to the fact that I had started taking this procuct. I would definitely recommend this product.

For ovarian cyst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I began using this in addition to beet juice and aloe Vera juice for an ovarian cyst. My doc wanted me to take 2-3 cycles of birth control but I refused. After 3 mos it had shrank from 2.4cm to 0.9cm. i go back for another follow up ultrasound in 3 weeks and the hope is that it's completely gone. Very happy with this product!.

Less Pain/it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Rejuvenzyme for almost 6 months. I started out with 4 capules a day, but that was too much for me. You should start slowly and work yourself up. After a few months, I feel less pain in my back and less inflammation. I sometimes two cap with one serrapatese 20K units and so far so good. This was recommended to me by someone who owns a vitamin store and she thought this was great. I have to agree

Get this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a painful, thrombosed hemorrhoid recently and this saved me from having to go get cut by the doctor. I was amazed. This proteolytic formula seemed to have broken up that clot in 1 day. Of course I took 2 capsules every 15 minutes the first hour and 2 capsules every hour after that for a few hours and several the next day. I'm still amazed.

Great enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes have the potential to enter the blood stream and "cleanse" it. It is very important that your blood stream is not "clogged" with alien elements, for optimal health.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my sinuses and digestion. These help keep my nails hard and white. Take along with biotion (recommend NOW brand) for stronger hair and nails.

rejuvenzyme

Posted by elrapha on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product. if u want to get the best out of othersupplements you are using then always take this. on empty stomach at seperate times from your other supplements. it is really good.

new to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am just now trying this product with some patients who have chronic inflammation and pain, but I like the formula and it seems cost effective for frequent dose proteolytic enzyme needs.

RejuvenZyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I previously took the Source Naturals product - Pancreatin Power. Since they discontinued that product, I was hoping that Rejuv. would work just as well. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work as well, but the jury is still out.

1 2